The Riviera International Centre's largest room offering 1750 square metres of floor space
The Arena has floor space across two levels, it's easily and directly accessible from the car park and has a large loading bay and over-sized access door with enough room for even a double-decker bus to be driven in.
The flexible in-house catering team enables catering to be provided in any areas of the ground floor or balcony as well as stand catering throughout.
The Arena also serves as a banqueting room and entertainment venue and has been used on numerous occasions for special events such as BBC Question Time.
|Theatre: 500||Cabaret: 300||Banquet: 1000|
|Boardroom: n/a||Dinner Dance: 900||Reception: 4330|
- 1750m2 of dedicated floor space, which can be enhanced to 3684m2 total floor space within the Riviera Centre and an additional 5550m2 available through the use of temporary structures
- Banqueting for 1200 guests
- Catering points can be provided anywhere within the exhibition areas
- Direct access to car park for loading and unloading of exhibits
- Dedicated loading bay with higher/wider doors for larger exhibits
- Easily accessed from the main conference areas
- Free WiFi Internet access
The RICC and ESW Solutions have worked together for many years, and as such ESW have built up a vast wealth of experience working on site at the Riviera Centre.
Any stage set and audio visual requirements can be catered for. The team have devised a choice of packages to suit most event needs or they would be delighted to provide a tailored quote based on your specific AV requirements
Audio Visual Starter Package
Sound system suitable for Conferences & Dinner Dances inc:
- One hand held radio microphone
- One lectern style microphone
- CD player
- Inductive hearing loop (in front of Forum stage area)
Lighting to provide:
- A white wash from advanced lighting bar
- A full colour wash from the advanced lighting bar
- Five profile lanterns for individual spots
Use of in-house tie lines, generic risk assessment and method statement.
£175 for up to 9 hours
£25 per hour thereafter
Arena Dinner Dance Package
- On-site technician for 5 hours
- 4 x 3 metre stage with draped back and sides
- Three colour stage wash
- PA system for speeches and background music
- Two handheld radio microphones
- Gentle lighting on ground floor
- Four moon flowers for the dance floor
£395 for up to 10 hours
£25 per hour for additional technician hours
Gentle lighting is available on the Arena Balcony for £100 per day.
All prices are excluding VAT.
|Capacities:||Ground Floor & balcony||Ground Floor||Balcony|
|Cabaret (based on tables of 7)||300||-||-|
|Dinner Dance (max)||908||508||400|
|Total floor space||1750m²||1000m²||750m²|
|Max no. stands
(based on 3m x 3m and 2m aisles)
|Type of lighting||Tungsten|
|Controls in room|
|No. 13amp sockets||19|
|Direct to outside|
|Access door size (height x width)||3.8m x 4.3m|
|Access to WiFi|
All dimensions and details are for guidance only and it is advisable to obtain verification prior to definitive planning.
* capacity can be increased but viewing may be restricted