The Burdett room is located adjacent to the Grace Murrell Suite
This room also shares a separate, easy access entrance with the Grace Murrell Suite, as well as its foyer and registration area.
It is ideal for meetings; accommodating up to 200 delegates, and its location means that it perfectly complements other facilities in the building by providing support meeting facilities for larger conferences and events.
The Burdett, favoured by meeting organisers for the flexibility of its room layout, benefits from double doors at each end of the room facilitating breaking out for working groups. This room, though windowless, is airily designed and has versatile lighting for PowerPoint presentations.
|Theatre: 200||Cabaret: 80||Banquet: 90|
|Boardroom: 60||Dinner Dance: 114||Reception: 200|
- Seats up to 200 delegates theatre-style to 120 guests for dinner
- Total of 180m² floor space
- Foyer and registration area
- Day Delegate Rate includes free and easy parking
- Free WiFi internet access
- Total blackout capabilities
|Cabaret (based on tables of 7)||80|
|Dinner Dance (max)||108|
|Total floor space||180m²|
|Type of lighting||Wall / down / fluorescent|
|Controls in room|
|No. 13amp sockets||5|
|Direct to outside|
|Access door size (height x width)||1.75m x 1.98m|
|Access to WiFi|
|Size: (length x width x height)||-|
All dimensions and details are for guidance and it is advisable to obtain verification prior to definitive planning.
* figure based on maximum capacity theatre style seating with a speaker lectern only.