Conferences & Events
One of the most versatile event venues in the South West
Located just off the seafront in Torquay, the Riviera International Conference Centre is one of the top conference venues in Devon, providing excellent facilities, perfect for banquets and ideal for parties. View our floor plan.
Whatever type of event you are organising, our professional event coordinators, in-house chefs, and audio-visual partners will work with you to create a bespoke package to meet your needs.
The setting by the sea is inspirational, the venue is modern and flexible, our team is dedicated and experienced and our food is innovative yet provides value for money.
Why choose the RICC?
- Choice of 10 meetings rooms
- 1500 capacity conference hall
- Breakout rooms for up to 400 delegates
- 1750 square metre exhibition hall
- Banqueting for in excess of 1200 guests
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the building
- Professional, experienced events team
Flexible function rooms tailored specifically to your requirements
We have rooms with daylight to relax and inspire. Rooms with total blackout that allow for focus and no distractions. Large or small spaces: all have good access, some with views across the Bay!
|Layout||Forum||Arena||Rosetor||Grace Murrell Suite*||Burdett|
|More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
*The capacities for the Grace Murrell Suite are based on the total of 4 inter-connecting rooms. Due to the Suite's partition walls the capacity can be reduced by selecting 1, 2 or 3 rooms.
**Capacity can be increased but this may result in either restricted view or more compact layout. Banqueting numbers are calculated based on tables of 10 people and cabaret on tables of 7, unless otherwise stated.
Staff fantastic and organisation exemplary
- Angela George - Torbay Business Forum
Excellent facilities and service
- Brian Elliott - South West Brass Band Association
Most successful conference to date
- David Randall - Global Geoparks Conference
A huge thank you to you
- Louise Knight Buckle - South Devon College Day of Celebration
Thank you and your team
- Tony Parker – Provincial Grand Scribe Ezra