The Riviera International Conference Centre is a modern purpose built conference and events complex that offers complete peace of mind when it comes to accessibility. Everyone can be assured of easy and free movement throughout the centre, which includes:
- Ample disabled parking with up to eight dedicated spaces closely located to the main entrance - more can be arranged prior to events and conferences if required
- Throughout the centre, there are wide easy access through doors (minimum 800mm), as well as ramps to adapted entrances and a selection of push button power assisted doors
- Ramped access to main conference hall stage for wheelchair users
- Level ground floor access to main conference/exhibition/banqueting areas of the building as well as access to all floors of the conference centre via lifts that can easily accommodate wheelchairs and include Braille adapted buttons. (minimum lift door width 800mm, width inside the lift minimum 1100mm, minimum depth inside 1400mm)
- Adapted toilets are located throughout the centre with easily accessible stalls (minimum of 800mm with doors opening outwards, room width of minimum 1500mm, room depth of minimum 2200mm and a turning circle of 1500mm) plus well-positioned grab rails and emergency cords
- Hearing Loops for hearing impaired
- Tables available for wheelchair usage at the required height (700-800mm) and space for wheelchair access to tables can be easily incorporated into the layout of rooms.
- First aid facilities for emergencies that may occur, with fully trained staff to deal with such an event.
- We offer free WiFi throughout the centre
- Mobile signal within the RICC is strong in all public areas