Swimming is a great life skill
And at Waves Leisure Pool you can rest assure that your child is in the safest of hands to learn as our beginners classes have no more than 6 children in any one group.
The first phase is Aqua Babies starting at 4 months through to 2 years.
- Lesson for juniors, adults, groups or on a 1:1 basis
- All of our instructors are qualified to ASA or STA standard
- Relaxation and enjoyment is the key
- Beginners have no more than 6 in a group.
- Free parking pass for the duration of each lesson.
- We are deaf friendly. Find out more here.
When are the Lessons?
Lessons for children are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during term time and last for 30 minutes.
Beginner sessions are at 4.00pm and 4.45pm and there are no more than 6 Children in a Class. Higher stages are at 5.30pm and 6.00pm.
1:1 Junior or Adult sessions can be arranged at a time to suit you.
How much do they cost?
£5.00 per lessons. Lessons must be booked and paid for in advance for the total duration of the term.
1to1 - £13
2to1 - £11.50
Aqua Babies - £4.00
How can I book?
**SWIMMING LESSON REGISTRATION TAKING PLACE **
To book call the Leisure Office on 01803 206 309.