The South Devon Tourism & Business Exhibition
Date: Thu 15th March 2012
Times: 10am to 4pm
The English Riviera Attractions Partnership presents:
THE SOUTH DEVON TOURISM & BUSINESS EXHIBITION
• Over 75 Businesses Exhibiting
• ERTC Industry Update at 2.15pm
• Launch of the Herald Express Tourism & Hospitality Awards
• Meet the Attractions
• Collect this year’s Vouchers
• Trade Visitors Only
• Free Parking Passes*
The tourism industry is a fundamental part of business across South Devon and this event provides businesses and accommodation providers with the networking highlight of the year.
The first 250 accommodation providers to register in advance will receive a complimentary two-course lunch**.
**CHEF'S TWO-COURSE LUNCH IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
There will be sandwiches to buy, or a ful menu available in the Bay Brasserie.
Your complimentary Car Park Pass will be emailed to you in due course.
If you would like to showcase your business please download the Exhibition Booking Form. Exhibition Stands are £75 + vat.
- Welcome by Gordon Oliver, Mayor of Torbay and Richard Cuming, Chair of the English Riviera Attractions Partnership 10:00
- Exhibition 10:00 – 16:00
- Morning Coffee 10:00 – 11:00
- Lunch 12:00 – 14:00
- Industry Update by Carolyn Custerson, CEO of the English Riviera Tourism Company Ltd 14:15 – 15:15
- Launch of the Herald Express Tourism & Hospitality Awards 15:15
- Afternoon Coffee 15:30 – 16:00
- NEW FOR 2012 "SPEED MENTORING" 10:20 - 12:20
New for 2012, visitors will have the opportunity to seek advice from leading industry experts. Read all about it here: http://www.rivieracentre.co.uk/news/item/speed-mentoring-launch-for-english-tourism-week
* Free Parking Passes are for registered visitors only.
** Limited to two per accommodation business; additional lunches may be bought in advance for £12.00pp
Audio Visual sponsored by ESW Solutions.
If you have any queries please contact Jenny Thompson for more information: [email protected] or telephone 01803 206307.
Speed Mentoring Sessions supported by "Devon Ideas" and the Devon and Cornwall Business Council:-